Cognos Analytics Virtual Training Class - New Reporting Features
Cognos Analytics New Reporting Features Virtual Training
Learn all of the exciting new features of how to bring your Cognos Analytics reports to life through:
Prepare your data
- Access corporate and uploaded files, such as spreadsheets and .CSV files
- Quickly find the data sources you need using Natural Language
- Verify and combine data sources with automated modeling
Explore your data
- Visual data exploration and professional reporting in a unified environment
- Smart visualizations -- the system recommends the best chart type based on the data selected
- Embedded geospatial-mapping capabilities in the dashboarding and reporting function
Share your data
- Single interface, cloud-based or on-premises, over desktop, laptops or mobile devices
- Schedule reports, burst to thousands of users, or enable users to subscribe to reports
- Combine charts into a story with overlays, voiceovers and interactive elements to share
This course will be delivered online, so you can attend using your web-browser from virtually anywhere in the world. It will be conducted in the Eastern time zone, and use the ReadyTech platform. You must register by Monday, 5/13/19 12:00 p.m EST.
Your instructor will be LPA's Director of Business Intelligence, Rich Chester, whom you may have seen presenting our webinars.
Class size will limited, so don't wait, register today!
How can I contact the organizer with any questions?
What version of Cognos Analytics will be used?
Cognos Analytics version 11.1 will be covered.