Webinar: What's New with Cognos Analytics v11.0.9
Jan 18th 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
This webinar will review and discuss v11.0.9 new features and functionality including:
- Latitude/Longitude in Dashboard maps. IBM introduced latitude/longitude in Report maps in R8, the R9 enhancement brings Dashboards on par with Reporting
- A visibility control on the map allows a user to turn on/off layers in a multi-layer map to make it easier to read/use
- Support for Planning Analytics subsets in Reports and Dashboards
- A full screen mode has been added to Dashboards (one was added to Stories in R8)
- New X-label Orientation properties in Dashboards allows you to manually control how labels are expressed (automatically, horizontally, vertically, 45degree angle) on the x-axis
- The function tab is back in the Expression Builder for Data Module sourced reports (in previous releases you could use all the functions, but the tabs were not displayed)
- Updated polygons for new French regions in Report and Dashboard maps to reflect recent French Government changes to the regions in their country
- You can now show 30,000 points in a maps (used to be 3,000)
- In addition to R9 features, we will also review and discuss best practices for using Stories in Cognos Analytics, which leverage visualizations to share effective insights.
Be sure to register today.