Webinar: Introduction to SPSS Text Analytics
Posted: Mar 12, 2015Category: Predictive Analytics | Tags: Webinar
1-hour webinar playback
Part of LPA's Webinar Series: www.lpa.com/events
What can we do with our textual survey data? How can we gain deeper insights on what our customers are saying about our company and products beyond simple closed-ended questions? Companies large and small are trying to unlock the insights and answers that are contained in natural language texts. These insights are the key to gaining a competitive edge in today’s marketplace.
Join us for a free webinar and see how IBM SPSS Text Analytics can be leveraged to translate text from customer surveys into valuable insights and action:
- Track key concepts over time in various mediums (e.g. social media sites, web sites, customer surveys, etc.)
- Use extracted text concepts to evaluate marketing initiatives. Answer questions like: How effective was our last marketing campaign at getting our message across?
- Determine what are customers saying about your sales cycle in their surveys?
- Uncover which concepts are most correlated to your desired outcome (completed sale).
- Assess/Identify customer sentiment on individual customers, on a specific initiative, and/or on the overall company.
During this informative webinar, we will:
- Explain the terms Text Analytics and Text Mining
- Determine where Text Analytics can be used
- Describe possible use cases/projects where Text Analytics is applicable
- Demonstrate how IBM SPSS is used to extract concepts, create higher level linguistic categories and how to analyze the results