Webinar: Public Sector Data Mining in Higher Education
Posted: Mar 22, 2017 | Author: Matt CorridoniCategory: Predictive Analytics | Tags: Webinar
One of the biggest assets an organization or institution has is its data. That data contains patterns and relationships not readily identifiable. Enter Predictive Analytics. With IBM SPSS Modeler software, historical data is automatically mined detecting patterns and indicators which can be used to predict future outcomes, allowing you to prioritize efforts on those events which are most likely to occur.
SPSS Modeler is a comprehensive analytics platform designed to bring predictive intelligence to decision making across your entire organization.
|Customer Analytics||Operational Analytics||Threat & Fraud Analytics|
IBM SPSS Modeler connects data to effective action by drawing reliable conclusions about current conditions and future events.
Attend this free webinar to hear how Predictive Analytics can make a difference in the public sector, specifically in the area of higher education. Listen to our SPSS expert discuss and demonstrate how SPSS Modeler software can help predict:
- Which students are most likely to graduate?
- Who are the most promising applicants for admission?
- Which alumni will donate and how much?
- How can the educational institution more reliably plan for future development?
- How can tuition and donor forecasts be driven by data and made more accurate?