Cognos Analytics Managed Services
It's easy for an organization to become overwhelmed with technical requests - so much so that they spend more time working on IT challenges than they do on providing the analyses that enable good data-based decision making for their company.
LPA can help.
Our Managed Services offering supplements, or can even replace, your ability to keep Cognos Analytics running smoothly and up to date.
From upgrades and patches to proactive monitoring, LPA can provide a customized managed services solution that will be cost effective, provide better uptime, free up internal staff for strategic work and provide peace of mind that your mission critical business analytics platform is in top shape.
Our suite of managed services offerings includes Upgrades, Cognos Administration and Monitoring, Operating System Administration and Monitoring, end user Help desk and Development Desk services that you can mix-and-match to provide just the right level of service to meet your needs at a price you can afford.
Why Choose LPA?
- Consultants are highly skilled and are backed by LPA's vast body of knowledge for issue resolution
- Deep technical and industry knowledge
- Competitive rates with packaged pricing
- Boutique firm with exclusively U.S. based resources
- Upgrade from Cognos 10.x to 11.x
- Upgrade from 11.x to 11.y
- Patches & Interim Fixes
- Daily log-in for spot checks Mon through Fri
- Cognos system performance metrics
- Report performance trends on top reports
- Content store database performance
- Security setup and changes
- On-boarding new users
- Creating data sources
- Archiving content
- License monitoring
- Deployment from Dev to Test to Prod
Operating System Administration
- OS Installation
- Virus Protection
- Any Third-party software needed for Cognos
Cognos Development Desk
- Customers call during normal business hours
- Requests can include:
- Report Authoring
- Dashboard authoring
- Troubleshooting performance issues
- Complex how to questions
The LPA Cognos Help Desk
- Takes calls 24 X 7
- Tickets are worked during client buisness hours 9 a.m.-5p.m. local time
- Tickets opened for Cognos and or OS changes or updates
- SLA is defined by incident type
- Examples of help desk issues are:
- OS issues and errors
- Third party software issues and errors
- Cognos issues and errors
- Cognos security questions
- Cognos how to questions